Ed-tech augmented by a child’s willingness to learn makes possible a future with equitable learning opportunities for all children and leapfrog progress in education for the underserved. If ed-tech is specially crafted keeping in mind underserved children, it can help them reap multiple benefits. The educational platform dons the hat of a personal tutor, a remedial teacher, a friend teaching the same mathematical operation multiple times, a cartoon driving the point home in a fun way and teachers and social workers dedicated to helping the children learn at their own pace.
This is exactly what the Leap to Shine educational model does. Tailor-made for the underserved children across our supported projects, our model keeps in mind infrastructural challenges like lack of electricity and internet, lays emphasis on mother tongue along with English and delivers a monitoring dashboard to ensure your donation and support results in the outcomes sought from our model. Imagine being able to sit in New Delhi, and track the educational progress of a child living in Tamil Nadu. That’s the power of the Leap to Shine model.
Leap to Shine respects the privacy of its users. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal information and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Foundation as highly confidential.
- Contact information (such as name, email address, and phone number) when you donate.
- Usage information (such as pages you visit, content you view, searches, and clicks) when you interact with our website and services. This helps us determine how people use our site.
- Feedback and correspondence (such as information you provide in website forms, surveys, or when communicating with us), which helps improve our services.
- Transaction information (such as donations) from adoption and donation.
- Technical information (such as IP addresses, browser types, device types) through log files and cookies that assist with website operations and usage analysis.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process donations and provide donation receipts.
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to terms,conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To provide you updates, newsletters, and other relevant information.
- To analyze website usage and improve our services.
- To communicate with you about services, offers, surveys, and events.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share user information in the following circumstances:
- With third party service providers and partners who assist us with website operations, services, marketing, analytics, and more. We ensure appropriate controls are in place to safeguard user information.
- Compliance with legal proceedings, governmental requests, or industry regulations as needed.
- Prevent harm or financial/brand loss to the website or users.
- Enforcement of our Terms of Service.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. You may also contact us to request changes to information you have provided.
We take reasonable steps to protect user information through technical and organizationalsecurity measures. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
“Our mission is to provide quality education to underserved children
using best-in-class digital technology”
UN SDG Gender Equality
To ensure education equality for all children
UN SDG Quality Education
Provide quality education to underserved children
UN SDG Good health and Well-being
Nourishment of children as per WHO standards
Make data-driven decisions and strive to achieve long-term and sustainable success.
Learn continuously by embracing new ideas