Ed-tech augmented by a child’s willingness to learn makes possible a future with equitable learning opportunities for all children and leapfrog progress in education for the underserved. If ed-tech is specially crafted keeping in mind underserved children, it can help them reap multiple benefits. The educational platform dons the hat of a personal tutor, a remedial teacher, a friend teaching the same mathematical operation multiple times, a cartoon driving the point home in a fun way and teachers and social workers dedicated to helping the children learn at their own pace.
This is exactly what the Leap to Shine educational model does. Tailor-made for the underserved children across our supported projects, our model keeps in mind infrastructural challenges like lack of electricity and internet, lays emphasis on mother tongue along with English and delivers a monitoring dashboard to ensure your donation and support results in the outcomes sought from our model. Imagine being able to sit in New Delhi, and track the educational progress of a child living in Tamil Nadu. That’s the power of the Leap to Shine model.
- Your initial use of the site implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first visit.
- Leap to Shine Foundation retains the authority to amend these terms and conditions at any time by publishing revisions on the website. Your ongoing use of this site following the posting of modifications implies your acceptance of the revised agreement.
- You agree to use this site in a lawful manner that respects the rights.
- This website and the information, names, images, pictures, and logos associated with Leap to Shine Foundation are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement, and without any form of warranty, whether explicit or implicit. Leap to Shine Foundation shall not be held liable for any damages, including but not limited to indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use of, or in connection with, the use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or negligence.
- Leap to Shine Foundation does not guarantee that the functions within the content on this site will operate continuously without errors, that any defects will be rectified, or that this site or the server hosting it will be free from viruses or bugs. Furthermore, it does not represent that the materials on this site encompass complete functionality, accuracy, or reliability.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Copyright restrictions:
- All content, text, images, logos, graphics, and other materials on the Leap to Shine Foundation website are the exclusive property of Leap to Shine Foundation and are protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized use or reproduction of any content on this Website is strictly prohibited and may infringe upon copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to view. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or create derivative works from any of the content, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Leap to Shine Foundation.
- If you believe that any content on this Website infringes upon your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately at [email protected]. We take intellectual property rights seriously and will investigate and address any such claims promptly.
- By using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these copyright terms and conditions. We appreciate your respect for our intellectual property rights and thank you for your support of Leap to Shine Foundation's mission.
- Leap to Shine Foundation Copyright © 
“Our mission is to provide quality education to underserved children
using best-in-class digital technology”
UN SDG Gender Equality
To ensure education equality for all children
UN SDG Quality Education
Provide quality education to underserved children
UN SDG Good health and Well-being
Nourishment of children as per WHO standards
Make data-driven decisions and strive to achieve long-term and sustainable success.
Learn continuously by embracing new ideas